A. To aid Microsoft partners and consultants showing the features of Windows 7, Microsoft released a demo toolkit in the form of an ISO image that includes the following components:
- Windows 7 Ultimate (Beta, build 7000)
- Windows Live Wave 3
- Internet Explorer 8
- Office 2007 Ultimate
- Forefront Client Security
- Windows Automation Toolkit
- Application Compatibility Toolkit
- Click-through demos
- Pre-configured settings
The toolkit is essentially preconfigured demonstrations that guide the presenter through key Windows 7 technology areas. You can expect the content to update as Microsoft releases the final versions of the products.Related Videos:
- Q. What are libraries in Windows 7?
- Q. What are the new features of Windows 7?
- Should IT Pros Install the Windows 7 Beta?
- Q. How can I create a new library in Windows 7?
Check out hundreds more useful Q&As like this in John Savill's FAQ for Windows. Also, watch instructional videos made by John at ITTV.net.