When you attempt to print a document that contains an embedded EPS (encapsulated PostScript) graphics file, in booklet mode, the document does NOT print properly. Windows XP issues:
OFFENDING COMMAND: pp_clip
This problem occurs if you use a Pscript5.dll PostScript printer driver.
To workaround this problem, use any of the following:
• Contact your printer manufacturer for a PostScript printer driver that does NOT use the Pscript5.dll file.
• Convert the EPS graphics file to a .jpg or other format.
• Use Microsoft Word to print the document:
1. Press Page Setup on the File menu.
2. Select the Margins tab.
3. Select Book fold in the Multiple pages list. You may have to adjust the margins.
4. Press OK.