In addition to the EULA (End User License Agreement) being dimmed, you may receive:
Error: Object doesn't support this property or method
This behavior may occur if an old version of the dialog.js file exists in your proxy cache.
To workaround this problem:
1. On the Internet Explorer Tools menu, press Options.
2. Select the Connection tab.
3. Press LAN Settings.
4. Clear the Automatically detect settings box.
5. Clear the Use automatic configuration script box.
6. Press OK and OK.
7. Close all instances of Internet Explorer.
8. Visit Windows Update to install the update.