Even though this service is configured to start automatically, it doesn't.
When you try to start it manually, you receive:
The user has not been granted the requested logon type at this computer.
If you re-type the password for the service account, and then start it manually, the service starts.
The next time you restart the computer, the service fails to start automatically, and you must re-enter the password to start it manually.
The above scenario indicates that the registry entries for this service are corrupted.
To fix this problem:
01. Open a CMD prompt and type net stop "service display name", or net stop ServiceName, if you had started it manually.
02. Type Services.msc.
03. Right-click the service and press Properties.
04. Select the Log On tab.
05. Check Local System account and press Apply.
06. Check This account and type the account name, or Browse to it and select it.
07. Type the password into Password and Confirm password.
08. Press Apply.
09. Start the service.
10. Press OK.
11. Exit the CMD prompt.