In addition to the subject difficulty, when you try to print a Microsoft Word document, you receive:
You have a removable drive, like an Iomega Zip drive, configured as drive letter C:, and there is no disk in the drive.
To fix this problem, insert a removable disk in the drive before you start your computer.
If you prefer to configure the removable drive as a different drive letter:
1. Log on with administrative privileges.
2. Make sure that a removable disk is in the removable drive.
3. Right-click My Computer and press Manage.
4. Press Disk Management.
5. Right click the object that you wish to change and press Change Drive Letter and Paths.
6. Select the removable drive and press Change.
7. Select the drive letter that you wish to use and press OK.