When you run SFC (System File Checker), you receive:
Files that are required for Windows to run properly must be copied to the DLL cache.
Insert your Windows 2000 Server CD-ROM now.</b>
The CD you provided is the wrong CD.
Please insert the Windows 2000 <version> CD-ROM into your CD-ROM drive.</version></b>
You can temporarily disable the policy:
1. Use Start / Run to execute MMC (press OK).
2. Use the Console menu to Add/Remove Snap-in...
3. Using Add on the Standalone tab, Press Group Policy in the Available Standalone Snap-ins list.
4. Press Add, Finish, Close, and OK.
5. Navigate to Local Computer Policy\Computer Configuration\Windows Settings\Security Settings\Local Policies\Security Options.
6. Double-click Restrict CD-ROM access to locally logged-on user only and press Disabled and OK.
7. Press Console / Exit and restart your computer.
8. After SFC finishes, you can Enable the policy.