- Open both presentations and switch to the Slide Sorter view.
- Select a slide in the source presentation that uses the color scheme.
- Click the Format Painter button.
- Switch to the destination presentation.
- Click a slide to which you want to apply the color scheme.
The selected color scheme from the source presentation is applied to the slide in the destination presentation. The color scheme becomes an available standard color scheme, which can then be applied to other slides using the Slide Design - Color Schemes task pane.