Combine and consolidate with a formula
- Open all workbooks with the worksheets you wish to combine or consolidate before starting.
- Select the "consolidated" worksheet and cell where the formula will go, press =.
- Use your mouse to select the (first or next) reference.
- If the reference is in another workbook, click the Window menu and locate that workbook.
- If the reference is on another worksheet, click the worksheet tab
- Select the reference.
- Type +, -, *, /, etc.
- Repeat steps 2-3 until finished,
- Finish by pressing ENTER.
- You can fill that formula down by dragging its fill handle. Then, while the column is still selected, drag the fill handle across.
Please Log In or Register to post comments.