A. NetMeeting is a standard XP component that's hidden until you initially configuration. NetMeeting lets you participate in virtual meetings, work in shared applications, share data over the Internet or an intranet, and share live video with others in far-away places.
Learn more: NetMeeting for Remote Administration
To enable NetMeeting, perform the following steps:
- Go to the Start menu and select Run.
- Type and click OK.Conf
- After the NetMeeting configuration wizard starts, click Next.
- Enter your personal details and click Next.
- Select listing directory options and click Next.
- Select your connection media and click Next.
- Configure the shortcut options to your liking and click Next.
- Click Next to configure volume options and Next again to confirm that the microphone works.
- Click Finish.
To begin a NetMeeting session, start NetMeeting (e.g., run conf.exe again to start the application or select the appropriate shortcut from the Start menu or desktop), click the Phone button, and enter the IP address of the machine you want to communicate with.