A. Microsoft has made a Color Control Panel applet available for Windows XP, but it's a separate download. Once it's installed, you'll have the same abilities as the applet in the later Windows OSs, including
- Install and uninstall ICC color profiles
- Inspect, rename, and compare two different color profiles
- View a 3D graphics plot of color profile color gamuts
- Associate color profiles with devices such as printers, monitors, and scanners
- Apply custom color gamut adjustments to one or more displays on the fly
- Set up display calibration reminders at intervals you specify
I really don't know what much of that means, but I'm sure that if you're really into color, it's very exciting .