A. To enable Internet Connection Sharing (ICS), you must be an Administrator for the machine. Ensure that the machine has at least one RAS connection configured and has a network connection to the rest of your computers. Then perform the following steps:
- Click Start, Settings, Control Panel, Network and Dial-up Connections, \[RAS connection\].
- Click Properties.
- Select the Sharing tab.
- Select "Enable Internet Connection Sharing for this connection."
- If the connection is a dial-up connection and you want it to automatically dial out if another machine makes a connection request, also select "Enable on-demand dialing."
- Click OK.
- You will see a confirmation dialog box that explains that the IP address will change to 192.168.0.1. Click Yes to confirm.
- Close the RAS Properties dialog box.
Click here to view image