Thanks to David Paulsen, who responded to my WinInfo corrections earlier this week with the following "further corrections":
- Bill Gates and Larry Ellison WERE NOT seen together at a local Seattle pizza eatery, singing German drinking songs and telling America Online jokes to each other. That was actually Bill Gates and Steve Jobs.
- Al Gore did invent the Internet, but not in 1798 as previously published. Sorry for the confusion.
- The Intel "bunny people" are not appearing in the Star Wars prequel.
- Further drunken benchmarking confirms it: Apple's iMac really is as fast as a PIII-500, so long as the power's turned off. I'll have to stick by this one, folks.
- The internet was not purchased by AT&T last Thursday for $700 billion. The actual amount was $740 billion.
- And finally, Hormel is not being sued by AOL for manufacturing Spam. This is actually a class-action lawsuit, open to anyone who suspects they may have been spammed.