A. SCCM 2007 R2 adds support for delivering App-V virtualized applications. To enable this deployment, you need to make the following changes:
- Launch the Configuration Manager Console.
- Navigate to Site Database, Site Management, <Site>, Site Settings, Client Agents.
- Right-click Advertised Programs Client Agent and select Properties.
- Under the General tab, select Allow virtual application package advertisement and click OK.
- Navigate to Site Database, Site Management, <Site>, Site Settings, Site Systems, <Site Server>.
- Right-click ConfigMgr distribution point and select Properties.
- Make sure Allow clients to transfer content from this distribution point using BITS, HTTP, and HTTPS is enabled on the General tab.
- Select the Virtual Applications tab in the same dialog and select Enable virtual application streaming. Click OK.
You can now deploy applications using Computer Management, Software Distribution, Packages, New, Virtual Application Package. Select the XML manifest from the generated virtual application package.