A. Once you have an SSL certificate installed on the Remote Desktop session host, you can configure the certificate to be used for signing the published applications.
- Launch the RemoteApp Manager (from Server Manager, Roles, Remote Desktop Services, RemoteApp Manager).
- Select the Digital Signature Settings action.
- Under the Digital Signature tab, enable Sign with a digital certificate, select the certificate to be used, and click OK.
Click to expand.
- Q. How do I enable Desktop Composition on a Windows 2008 R2 Remote Desktop Session Host?
- Q. How do I enable single sign-on (SSO) for my Remote Data Services (RDS) Web Access with Windows Server 2008 R2?
- Q. I'm trying to access the RDWeb site on a Windows Server 2008 R2 server, but I receive an error related to tsportalwebpart (1). Why?
- Q. I installed Microsoft Office 2007 on my terminal server, but it won't run. Why not?
Check out hundreds more useful Q&As like this in John Savill's FAQ for Windows. Also, watch instructional videos made by John at ITTV.net.