A: The Xbox 360 has several applications which can be set to auto-launch when the Xbox 360 turns on, such as launching the current game, running Media Center, or displaying Xbox Dashboard. To set the default launch action, perform the following:
- Turn on Xbox 360.
- Move to the Settings space (far right option on Xbox Dashboard).
- Select System.
- Select Console Settings.
- Select the Startup and Shutdown option.
- Within that option, select Startup.
- Pick the default launch application, then click the A (green) button. (See screen shot below.)
- Push B until you are back to the main screen of Xbox Dashboard.
Check out the rest of John Savill's FAQs for Windows--they're not just about Windows anymore!