NOTE: WinStation Monitor runs on Windows 2000 server computers that are running Terminal Services.
Tips on using WinStation Monitor:
- If WinStation Monitor is minimized, hovering the mouse cursor over the icon in the notification area (System Tray) will display the total number of sessions.
- If you right-click a user, you can press Send Message to send them a message.
- You can change the sort order of any column by pressing the column heading.
- You can manually refresh the view by pressing View / Refresh.
- You can press View / Show All to display all sessions as apposed to just active sessions.