A. To add a new task using Task Scheduler, perform the following steps:
- Start the Task Scheduler Wizard (go to Start, Settings, Control Panel, Scheduled Tasks, Add Scheduled Tasks).
- Click Next to begin the wizard and display a list of programs installed on your machine. If you don't see the task you want to schedule, click Browse and locate the executable for your task. Click Next.
- Select a display name for your task, select when you want the task to run (daily, weekly, monthly, one time only, when the computer starts, or when you log on), and click Next.
- If you select any of the first four task times (e.g., daily, weekly, monthly, one time only), the wizard will prompt you to select the day, month, and time you want your task to run. Click Next.
- The wizard will ask you to provide the username and password of the user account context that you want your task to run under. Click Next.
- Click Finish.
Click here to view image
The new task will appear in the Scheduled Tasks applet in Control Panel. If you want to modify a task, right-click the process and select Properties to display an advanced dialog box where you can change the task parameters. Tasks that you've scheduled using the AT command will appear in Scheduled Tasks with a name of at