A. By default the RAS Server will wait 12 seconds before calling back a RAS client however this can be changed by editing the registry.
- Start the registry editor (regedit.exe)
- Move to HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\RasMan\PPP
- From the Edit menu select New - DWORD Value.
- Enter a name of DefaultCallbackDelay and press Enter
- Double click on this new value and set to the number of seconds you want the RAS Server to wait before dialing the client (1-255). Click OK
- Close the registry editor