A. This is normally done by selecting 'Taskbar & Start Menu...' from the Settings menu of the Start button, select the 'Start Menu Options' and check the 'Expand Control Panel' option.
You can also accomplish this by directly editing the registry:
- Start the registry editor (regedit.exe)
- Move to HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Advanced
- From the Edit menu select New - String value and enter a name of CascadeControlPanel (if it does not exist)
- Double click the new value and set to YES
- Close the registry editor
- Logoff and then logon