A. When you open the Commerce Host Administration folder in the Site Server Service Administration Microsoft Management Console (MMC) snap-in, you might receive the following error message:
- On the Start menu, go to Programs, Microsoft Site Server, Administration, and click Site Server Service Admin (MMC).
- Click Console, and then click Add/Remove Snap-In.
- Select the Commerce Host Administration folder, and then click Remove.
- Click OK to close the window.
- Select Console, and then click Save to save the console.
You can add this folder back into the console if you load Commerce Edition later.