You can (and should) customize toolbars so that you have easy access to the commands you use regularly.
- Right-click a toolbar and choose Customize (or choose Tools → Customize).
- Click the Toolbars tab and ensure that the toolbar you want to customize is visible, indicated by a checked selection box next to the name of the toolbar. If it is not, select the toolbar you want to customize by clicking in the checkbox.
- Click the Commands tab.
- Locate the command you want to add to a toolbar by finding its menu name in the Categories column, and the command name in the Commands column. If you are unsure what a command does, click the Description button.
- Drag the command to a toolbar.
- To remove a command from a toolbar, drag the button off of the toolbar.
- To reorder toolbar buttons, drag buttons to new locations on the same, or other toolbars.
- To change any property of a toolbar button, including its image, right-click the button.
- To reset a toolbar to its default state, click the Toolbars tab, select the toolbar and click the Reset button.
- On the Toolbars tab, you can create a new toolbar by clicking the New button.