- Q. What is Microsoft Enterprise Desktop Virtualization (MED-V)?
- Q. Why isn't virtualization supported for the Exchange Server 2007 Unified Messaging (UM) server role?
- Four for Free: No-Cost Virtualization Tools and Utilities
- More virtualization articles
- Perform a Physical to Virtual (P2V) Migration with SCVMM 2008
- Perform a Virtual to Virtual (V2V) Migration with SCVMM 2008
- Virtual Desktop Infrastructure Introduction
- Virtualization and Hyper-V Architecture Fundamentals
Check out hundreds more useful Q&As like this in John Savill's FAQ for Windows. Also, watch instructional videos made by John at ITTV.net.