A successful Service Desk should be aligned with business processes, improve user satisfaction and productivity, optimize the organization from the inside out, and serve as a single point of contact between a company’s customers, employees and business partners.
More importantly, the Service Desk should be a key part of a completely integrated IT systems management strategy.
The main benefits of implementing an effective Service Desk include:
- Reducing costs by ensuring efficient allocation of resources
- Better user care, leading to greater satisfaction and productivity
- Alignment of IT and business goals and increased return on investment (ROI)
- Centralizing of processes improving communication and information management
- Proactive service support and fast incident resolution
Attend this webinar and navigate through a successful Service Desk as Chris Brand (IT Director, Fairfield School District, CT) shows you his environment LIVE. Hear tips & tricks from the experts and learn best practices on implementing an ITIL-ready Service Desk in your organization.