Tuesday, September 24th @ 2pm ET
Desktop transformation is the biggest evolution in computing since the invention of the PC. Organizations are searching for solutions that can provide the security and governance they require yet the flexibility that users desire to enable their multiple work styles. Come learn how Cloud Client Computing can provide you value in all aspects of your end user computing strategy.
Among the topics for discussion we will cover:
- How to ease OS migration and update your PC refresh strategies
- How to remove application compatibility issues and high costs of maintaining never-ending combinations of OS’s, apps, and browsers.
- How your architecture can have flexibility for supporting on premise or cloud based solutions
- How you can deliver applications to support your different users depending on specific needs and your BYOD policies
- How you can free up your IT staff for more strategic projects and reduce desktop support
Rob Orlando is a Field Marketing Manager for Dell’s End User Computing (EUC) domain. In his role, he meets with customers on almost a daily basis to discuss their EUC challenges and projects to address the unique requirements associated with client computing in the virtual era. This includes meetings in Dell’s Executive briefing center, one to one and one to many conversations, and participation in road shows and industry events. Rob is based in Austin, Texas.
Carisa Stringer has over 12 years of working with technology, with a focus on app and desktop virtualization. Carisa has held roles in IT administration, professional services, and datacenter operations. She currently is working as a senior product marketing manager for the desktops and apps group at Citrix with responsibilities including the XenDesktop and XenApp product lines. Carisa received her BS in Industrial Engineering from the Georgia Institute of Technology.