The popularity of BYOD and some of its attendant problems have brought about an increased focus on the need to understand what mobile devices are connecting to an infrastructure, to make sure that supported builds of the operating system and applications are used, and how to manage the load on the infrastructure generated by connections originating on mobile devices. And most importantly, how to accomplish all these goals in a cost-effective and efficient manner.
Download this whitepaper now by Exchange MVP Tony Redmond and learn:
- The Roots of the BYOD Phenomenon.
- The Attractiveness of Implementing a BYOD Policy.
- Basic EAS Mobile Device Management.
- Solutions for Managing EAS in the BYOD Era.
- Problems Posed by Implementing a BYOD Policy.