Prior to Service Pack 2 for App-V 5.0, the Client Management User Interface (UI) was included with the App-V 5.0 Client installation. But, now, Microsoft has detached the UI from the Client bits, requiring those that want it, to obtain it as a separate download.
The Client Management UI provides the following features in addition to the standard set of Client options:
- View all virtual applications published to them
- View the connection groups configured for them
- View the download status of their virtual applications and connection groups
- Update, download, repair their virtual applications and connection groups
- Toggle work offline mode (which prevents new or updated virtual applications from being published)
The download is here: Microsoft Application Virtualization 5.0 Client UI Application