When you open a presentation that has been saved as a Web page, it opens in a Web browser. Presentations will look best in recent browsers, such as Internet Explorer 6.0. The presentation appears in a view that can include the outline, notes, and slide.
- Size the panes by dragging their borders.
- Hide panes by clicking the buttons at the bottom of the window to show or hide the outline or notes panes.
- Expand or collapse outline detail using the button in the bottom of the window.
- Navigate between slides using the navigation buttons below the slide, or by clicking on elements of the outline.
- Click the slide to execute animations.
- Click the Slide Show button to switch to a full screen slide show.