- Choose File → Save as Web Page.
- Select the location for the web page.
- Enter a name for the presentation.
- Select an option from the Save As Type drop-down list:
- Web Page. This is the most standard way to save Web pages on Web servers. The text of the page is saved in a file and all of the graphical elements of the page, such as pictures, are saved separately in an folder. The code in the Web page links to the individual files so that everything appears in the right place.
- Single File Web Page. This option saves the entire presentation--text, graphics, and all--in a single file. While this format is not standard on the Web, it is an effective way to save the presentation in a single 'package' that you can then email to another person. They can view the presentation in a Web browser without PowerPoint or even the PowerPoint Viewer installed. Think of "Single File Web Page" as an alternative to the Package for CD feature..
- Click Save.