Offline Files normally synchronize when a network connection becomes active, but you can configure synchronization settings to specify the offline files that are synchronized when a network connection becomes active.
You can use Synchronization Manager to control what files and Web pages are synchronized when a specific network connection becomes available:
1. Start / All Programs / Accessories / Synchronize.
2. Press the Setup button.
3. Toggle the When I am using this network connection drop-down to the network you want to configure.
4. Check the items you want to synchronize when the network becomes active.
5. Repeat steps 3 and 4 until you are finished.
6. Check the When I log on to my computer or When I log off my computer box.
7. Press Apply and OK.
8. Press Synchronize or Close.