A. Unlike Exchange 2000 Server OWA, in Exchange 2003 OWA the Change Password button is disabled by default. To enable the Change Password option in Exchange 2003 OWA, perform these steps:
- Log on to the Exchange 2003 server.
- Start the registry editor (regedit.exe).
- Navigate to the HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\MSExchangeWEB\OWA subkey.
- Double-click the DisablePassword registry entry. Set it to 0 and click OK.
- Stop and restart the Information Store and World Wide Web (WWW) services (through the Control Panel Services applet).
You can now change the password by clicking the Options button in OWA, as the figure at Figure shows.