It is a good idea to look at a print job to make sure everything appears correctly prior to sending the job to the printer.
To preview a print job, do one of the following:
- Click the Preview button in the Print dialog box.
- Click the Print Preview button in the Standard toolbar.
The Print Preview then appears.
The Print Preview toolbar allows you to:
- Navigate between pages of the print job.
- Zoom in and out of the view.
- Switch between portrait and landscape printing.
- Set printing options.
- Select what to print (slides, handouts, notes, outline).
- Choose the Print command.