The most common view to work in is the Normal view. The Normal view shows you each of the major components of your presentation:
- A slide is shown in the main pane of the view.
- Each slide is shown as a thumbnail in the Slides tab of the left pane.
- The presentation content is shown as an outline in the Outline tab of the left pane.
- Notes, which can be used for audience handouts or speaker notes, appear in the lower pane.
To switch to the Normal view, do one of the following:
- Click the Normal View button.
- Choose View → Normal
Once in the Normal view, you can:
- Drag the borders of the panes to resize the panes.
- Click the close button, next to the Slides tab, to close the Outline, Slides, and Notes panes.
- Choose View ? Normal (Restore Panes) to re-open the closed panes.