Looking for an opportunity learn more about Microsoft certifications, talk with trainers and Microsoft representatives, and maybe even interact with amateur journalists like me? If so, the Microsoft Career Conference is for you. Sessions will include:
- Exam preparation for a set of exams, including MCTS exams for Exchange, SQL Server, and Active Directory.
- General job seeking tips, such as interviewing, resume writing, etc. (But you've already read all my blogs and don't need that, right?).
- Technical sessions about Microsoft products.
- Focus on newer technologies, such as unified communications and cloud computing.
- For individuals new to IT, find out what a "day in the life" is like for an IT pro.
The cost of the conference is $50. To register, visit the Career Conference page.
I'm planning to attend the conference and will most likely be tweeting away. You can follow me now, to save the effort of dealing with it later. (And to give me a much-needed self esteem boost. Thanks in advance.)
- Notes from the Hiring Table, Part 1
- Top 5 Resume Tips
- Microsoft Launches 'Career Factor', a Certification Reality Show
- Tip for Success: Be a Master at Something
- Microsoft Creates New Certification: Microsoft Technology Associate
- Microsoft Makes SQL Server Master Certification Easier to Get