After the Add Printer Wizard fails to detect the Bluetooth printer, the Bluetooth Control Panel (bthprops.cpl) opens. You can see that the Bluetooth printer is installed, but when you restart your computer, the Found New Hardware wizard prompts you to install the Bluetooth printer drivers.
This behavior will occur if you had installed the Bluetooth printer, and subsequently deleted it from from Printers and Faxes. This removes the drivers, but leaves the printer in bthprops.cpl.
To resolve this issue:
01. Start / Run / bthprops.cpl / OK.
02. Select the Devices tab.
03. Select the Bluetooth printer.
04. Press Remove.
05. Press Apply and OK.
06. Press the Start button and Printers and Faxes.
07. Press Add a printer.
08. Press Next.
09. Select A Bluetooth printer.
10. Press Next.
11. Follow the on-screen instructions to install the printer driver.
12. Press Finish.