The subject problem can occur if the computer that you are trying to install the printer driver on does not have a language monitor installed.
To resolve this problem:
1. Log on to the print server where the printer is installed.
2. Open Windows Explorer. Make sure that Show hidden files and folders is selected on the Tools / Folder Options / View tab.
3. Navigate to the %SystemRoot%\Inf folder.
4. Right-click the <Printer>.INF file and press Open, where <Printer> is the name of the printer.
5. Disable the line that begins with LanguageMonitor= by adding a semicolon (;) to the beginning of the line.
6. Save the <Printer>.INF and close it.
7. Exit Windows Explorer.