If your operating system was unable to identify your graphics adapter, the generic driver that was installed does NOT offer the full performance that your adapter is capable of.
To identify your graphics adapter:
1. Open a CMD.EXE window.
2. Type Debug and press Enter.
3. At the - prompt, type d C000:0010 and press Enter.
4. To see more, type d and press Enter.
5. To exit Debug, type q and press Enter.
6. Close the CMD.EXE window.
NOTE: You can see that I have an NVIDIA Quadro4 900XGL in my computer: