To implement NAT on your server, it must have a least two (2) network interfaces, and be configured to use TCP/IP:
1. If you use a dial-up device to connect to the Internet, make sure it is installed before proceeding.
2. Open Routing and Remote Access from the Administrative Tools folder.
3. Right-click your server and press Configure and Enable Routing and Remote Access.
4. Press Next.
5. Select Network address translation (NAT) and select the network adapater that you use to connect to the Internet.
6. Check the Enable security on the selected interface by setting up Basic Firewall box.
7. When you are comfortable with your selections, press Finish.
For additional information, see: