This problem will occur under the following conditions:
- The 3D Maze screen saver is configured to run in Full Screen mode after one minute of inactivity.
- Your screen resolution is set to 1024 X 768 or 800 X 600.
- Your Power Options, Critical Battery Alarm is set to a value that is lower than the current battery level, and the Alarm Action is set to Hibernate or Standby.
- The computer is currently running on battery power and the screen saver is activated.
To work around this issue, use any of the following:
- Don't use Full Screen mode for the 3D Maze screen saver.
- Set Power Options, Low Battery Alarm to Hibernate or Standby, instead of Power Options, Critical Battery Alarm.