NOTE: To start Netmeeting, use Start / Run / Conf / OK and complete the dialog. You will NOT find Netmeeting at Start / All Programs / Accessories / Communications. During the configuration dialog, you can create a shortcut on your desktop or Quick Launch bar.
If you try to install newer versions of Netmeeting on Windows Server 2003, it will NOT install, as only the version on the CD-ROM is supported. If you install an older version, it will install, and the WFP process will restore some of the files, making NetMeeting malfunction.
The only way to recover is to remove and reinstall NetMeeting:
1. Copy the Msnetmtg.inf file from the %SystemRoot%\Inf folder to your desktop.
2. Start / Run / %SystemRoot%\System32\rundll32.exe setupapi,InstallHinfSection NetMtg.Remove 132 msnetmtg.inf / OK, using the exact case.
3. Right-click the Msnetmtg.inf on your desktop, and press Install.
4. If prompted, insert the Windows Server 2003 CD-ROM.
5. When the installation finishes, shut down and restart Windows Server 2003.