After you install Gateway Services for NetWare and Client Services for NetWare, restart the server, and run the ipxroute config command, routing information for one or more adapters does not display.
This behavior will occur on a multi-homed computer if the Auto frame type detection option is selected in the NWLink IPX/SPX/NetBIOS Compatible Transport Protocol dialog of more than one network adapter.
To workaround this issue, configure all BUT one adapter to use manual frame type detection:
1. Right-click My Network Places and press Properties.
2. Right-click a network connection that you want to configure for manual frame type detection and press Properties.
3. Select NWLink IPX/SPX/NetBIOS compatible Transport Protocol and press Properties.
4. Select Manual frame type detection and press Add.
5. Select the frame type for your network, which is normally Ethernet 802.2.
6. If you run NetWare services that rely on the SAP agent, type an internal network number into the Network number box.
7. Press OK, OK, and OK to close the Local Area Connection Properties dialog.
8. Repeat steps 2 - 7 for all BUT one adapter.