When you try to dial a remote connection from your Windows 2000 computer, you receive:
Error 797 the modem could not be found.
The drivers for your dial-up adapter may require updating:
1. Open Control Panel / System.
2. Select the Hardware tab.
3. Press the Device Manager button.
4. Expand Network Adapters.
5. Right-click RAS Async Adapter and press Properties.
6. Press Update Driver.
7. When Windows reports that the correct driver is already installed, press Reinstall.
8. Run the Dial-up Networking Wizard again.