You can add, remove, and rearrange icons on the Internet Explorer toolbar:
1. Right-click anywhere on the toolbar and press Customize.
2. The left hand pane has the icons that are available and the right hand pane has the icons that can be removed. You can select a icon in the left hand pane and use the Add button. You can select an icon in the right hand pane and use the Remove button. You can move the icons up or down using the Move Up or Move Down buttons.
3. You can select the icon size or the treatment of icon text.
4. You can press the Reset button to use the default icons.
5. When finished, press Close.