If you installed a new device driver that is not functioning properly, you can use the Roll Back feature to reinstall the previous device driver and its' settings. To do this, you must be logged on with administrative privileges:
1. Right click My Computer and press Manage.
2. Double-click Device Manager.
3. On the View menu, press Show hidden devices.
4. Expand the device type branch of the driver, such as Display adapters.
5. Right-click the device you want and press Properties.
6. Select the Driver tab.
7. Press Roll Back Driver.
8. Respond Yes to Are you sure you would like to roll back to the previous driver?.
9. The previous driver is restored. Press Close.