After the upgrade, pressing Add/Remove Hardware generates:
You do not have sufficient security privileges to install or uninstall devices on this computer. Please contact your site administrator or log off and log on again as an administrator and try again.
To resolve this issue, grant the Administrators group the right to load and unload device drivers:
01. Administrative Tools / Active Directory Users and Computers.
02. Double click the domain node in the console tree.
03. Right-click Domain Controllers and press Properties.
04. Select the Group Policy tab.
05. Select Default Domain Controllers Policy and press Edit.
06. Navigate to Computer Configuration / Windows Settings / Security Settings / Local Policies
07. Double-click User Rights Assignment.
08. Double-click Load and unload device drivers.
09. Add the Administrators group.
10. OK until you exist the tool.
11. Restart the computer.