When you try to open an item's help in the Print dialog, the Help window doesn't open? The Print dialog box may close?
This can occur if:
- You try to open help from the Find dialog, by right-clicking an item and pressing What's this.
- You right-click in a Help window and press Print Topic.
- In the Print dialog, you right-click and item and press What's this.
To workaround this problem:
1. Press Cancel in the Print dialog.
2. Close the Help window.
3. Close the Find dialog.
4. On the File menu, press Print.
5. Right-click an item in the Print dialog and press What's this.
NOTE: This procedure applies to Windows NT 4.0 and Windows 2000.