When you start a DOS program in full screen mode, the program displays in the top half of the screen, and the lower half is blank?
The Windows 2000 console window defaults to 50 lines. Your DOS based programs display less than this, leaving the lower half of the screen blank.
To resolve the issue:
1. Make sure the shortcut uses full screen.
2. Press ALT+ENTER to window the screen.
3. Right click the CMD icon (Title Bar) and press Properties.
4. Select the Layout tab.
5. Set the height value for both the Screen Buffer Size and Window Size to 20. Set both widths to 60.
6. Press OK.
7. Set the height value for both the Screen Buffer Size and Window Size to 25. Set both widths to 80.
8. Press OK.
9. Save properties for future ....