If you receive an error during startup that the Keyex and Mouex drivers failed to start, your Event log will contain:
Description: service failed to start.
These drivers are installed by IBM's Netfinity remote control software. To fix the problem:
1. Control Panel / Devices.
2. Select the Keyex device and press Startup / Disabled / Ok.
3. Select the Mouex device and press Startup / Disabled / Ok.
4. Select the Keyboard Class Driver and press Startup / System / OK.
5. Select the Mouse Class Driver and press Startup / System / OK.
6. Press Close to exit the Devices applet.
7. Exit Control Panel.
8. Shutdown and restart your Windows NT 4.0 computer.