The following items as optional, even though they are installed by default:
Accessories</b> (Calculator, Clock, etc ...)
You can cause these items to be displayed, and unselected, during setup:
1. Copy the I386 folder to a distribution share.
2. In the distrubtion folder, type expand -r sysoc.in_
3. Edit Sysoc.inf and find the ; old base components line.
4. Remove HIDE from the AccessUtil= line.
5. For each item you wish to appear, remove HIDE from its' line.
6. Save the changes and exit notepad.
7. Rename Sysoc.in_ to Sysoc.Old.
NOTE: Example of removing HIDE:
1. Use Notepad to edit %SystemRoot%\inf\Sysoc.inf.
2. Find the ; old base components line.
3. Remove HIDE from the AccessUtil= line.
4. For each item you wish to appear, remove HIDE from its' line.
5. Save the changes and exit notepad.
6. Open Add/Remove Programs in Control Panel.
7. Press the Add/Remove Windows Components button.
8. Select the Accessories and Utilities item. You can uncheck it or press the Details ... button to uninstall selected items.