If you receive the subject message when you launch a program that has and .exe extension, you have been infected by the Pretty Park virus.
To disinfect your installation:
1. Rename Regedt32.exe to Regedt32.com
2. Run Regedt32.com to navigate to:
3. Double-click the <NO NAME> string in the right hand pane and change:
"files32.vxd" "%1" %*
4. Check the alias at HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Exefile\Shell\Open\Command and change it, also.
5. Search your hard drives for files32.vxd and delete all occurrences.
6. Rename Regedt32.com to Regedt32.exe.
7. Shutdown and restart your computer.