We first discussed this issue in tip 0846.
If you still have incomplete browse lists, try the following (instead of the UnboundBindings entries):
1. Unbind the WINS Client (TCP/IP) interface from all but your busiest segment.
2. Check that WINS and LMHOSTS do not reference the unbound adapters.
NOTE: Unbinding the WINS Client (TCP/IP) interface will unbind the NetBIOS, Workstation, and Server interfaces from the NIC.
To unbind the WINS Client (TCP/IP) interface:
- Control Panel / Network / Bindings tab.
- Select All Adapaters in the Show Bindings drop down box.
- Expand all but the busiest adapter and select WINS Client (TCP/IP) and click Disable.
NOTE: As the TCP/IP Protocol is still bound to these NICs, browse requests should be routed to the bound NIC. If this doesn't work, also try the UnboundBindings entries.